WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT?
RESPONSIBLE: iFixit GO
Office: Calle Marina, 145, Bajos, Barcelona, Spain
Phone: +34 612 568 972
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW WHEN GIVING OUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In each form of personal data collection on the website, the LIABILITY PERSON IN CHARGE will proceed to inform individually of the data processing to be carried out. The personal data that are adequate, pertinent and limited for the presentation of the service or consultation will be marked with an asterisk as obligatory fields. In case of not supplying such data, the LIABILITY COMPANY will not be able to manage the service or the consultation made by the user.
Each form for collecting personal data must be accepted individually by means of express consent (marking a specific box).
The LIABILITY MANAGER informs you that, in order to provide your personal data, in any way, through our website, you must be over 14 years old. The user who provides data through this website declares and guarantees to be over 14 years old, being fully responsible for such declaration. However, the above may be required to accompany any document that may prove this circumstance.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data can be obtained from the following sources:
- Directly, through the personal data collection forms hosted on the website.
- Directly from the owners themselves at the head office, as a result of the formalization of a contractual relationship and/or the provision of the relevant services.
- Through third parties (voluntary or legal representatives of the data owner).
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
2. To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
3. Subscription and participation in the Responsible´s blog.
4. To publish testimonials.
5. To improve the quality of our services we can send you satisfaction surveys and discounts.
BASIS FOR LEGITIMACY
1. Execution of a contract or pre-contract.
2.,3.,4. Express consent.
5. Legitimate interest.
CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTION
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine any possible responsibilities that may arise from such purpose and from their processing, taking as a reference the regulations that may be applicable.
They shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure that the data are rendered useless or completely destroyed.
2. One year, unless the candidate expressly indicates to us that he or she wishes to participate in future selection processes.
3., 4., 5., 6. They will be kept indefinitely, unless consent is revoked.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD COMPANIES
The controller may transfer personal data to the following categories of recipients:
1. Banking institutions.
2. By legal obligation.
3. Court injunction.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
1. Withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent in relation to any processing of your personal data based on a previously given consent.
2. Access: You may request to be informed whether or not your personal data are being processed, and if the processing is confirmed, you will be able to access them by providing information on the processing. 3. Rectification: You may request that we rectify your data without undue delay when they are inaccurate or incomplete by means of an additional declaration of rectification.
4. Deletion: You may request that we delete your data without undue delay.
5. Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
6. Limitation: You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data by the controller. 7. Portability: You have the right to have your data transferred by the controller to another controller or to the data subject himself, in a structured format that is commonly used and machine-readable.
8. Automated decisions: You have the right not to be subject to profiling for the purpose of taking individual decisions based on automated data processing, if any.
9. Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if you believe that your data protection rights are being infringed: Spanish Data Protection Agency, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid www.agpd.es
In order to exercise your rights, you must contact the person in charge, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID card or equivalent document proving your identity. We may request additional documentation in the event that the request is made for a minor or disabled person, by representation or in respect of a deceased person.
You may ask us for a specific form to exercise your rights.
Address: Calle Marina, 145, Bajos, Barcelona, Spain.
Postal address: Calle Marina 145, Bajos, Barcelona, Spain.
E-mail address: email@example.com
SPECIFIC DATA PROCESSING
- No data processing is done on the basis of automated profiles.
- No international data transfers (outside the European Economic Area) are carried out.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the LIABILITY PERSONNEL is complying with all the provisions of the regulations on the processing of personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described therein whereby such data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The RESPONSIBLE person guarantees that he/she has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.